Wednesday, January 20, 2016

(Photos) : Peter Okoye Finally Gifts His ‘Dance With Peter’ Most Valuable Dancers With Their Cars

 Peter ‘PSquare’ Okoye kicked off his ‘Dance With Peter’ reality show last year and it was a huge success as it got great remarks from the fans.


The first season concluded in style and the show didn’t show where the winners got gifted with their price.

Peter took to his Instagram to share with his fans that he fulfilled his promise to present them with their automobiles.

He shared the photo via his Instagram page with the caption:

So on the grand finale of @dancewithpeter @callistusfly (C-FLY) was my most valuable Dancer male (MVD) and @amazing_amenze (AMAZING AMIE) was MVD female and I promised to buy them a KIA RIO each 🚘🚘+N250k cash and I still gave the last 5 evicted contestants N500k each. And I want to let y’all Knw that I fulfilled that promise. I know most of you will start wondering why it was never seen during the broadcast. Pls a big congratulations to dis two Amazing individuals who will always remain reference to DWP. I remain loyal and humble cos am the Koolest Dude #KoolestDude 🙏🏽



No comments:

Post a Comment