Saturday, August 12, 2017

I Do Not Have Cancer - Jodie

 

Joy Odiete, popularly known by her stage name ‘Jodie’, has revealed her reason for chopping off her locks.
According to the Kuchi Kuchi singer, she is neither suffering from cancer, cut it for a movie role p or for a new project, she cut her hair due to its management.
Speaking with Showtime, she said: “Do I look like I had this lovely hair cut for health reasons? There’s no mysterious reason embedded somewhere. Yes, a woman’s hair is said to be her pride, but sometimes we take decisions not out of influence; I honestly felt like it, so I did and I’m glad I did. “It’s very easy to manage and it involves less time to manage; it has its own peculiar beauty too. Combining it with no makeup and certain adornments give me a regal feel and I love it; my heavenly father na royalty, so I be King pikin, so no biggie”, she said with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment