Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hardwork Got Me Here - Olamide Speaks To Students In Ogun

He needs little or no introduction.

Olamide Baddo, has revealed that his hardwork is what got him to where he is today as he had to drop out of school.


The YBNL boss made this known appearing as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state .
 “I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, infact I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees. - “However with dogedness, perseverance and hardwork I was able to find myself where I am today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment