Monday, July 11, 2016

Paul Okoye ignores brother,Peter,performs solo in Congo - PHOTO


Despite his brother, Peter Okoye vowing to take legal action if his brother ,  Paul Okoye performed in Congo as Psquare, the latter is currently in Congo with singer, May Dand has already performed two of the shows in Goma.

Peter issued a disclaimer disassociating himself from the show and calling out his senior brother, Jude Okoye for booking the show as P Square without his consent .He vowed to sue,noting Paul has no right to book shows and perform as PSquare but is free to perform with his own stage name ,Rudeboy..
Part of his disclaimer read

I never endorsed the usage of my name as the contractual terms presented were not favourable to me, thus I am not part of the show booked by our former manager Jude and I wholeheartedly disassociate myself from the unauthorized use of my Co-owned stage name (Psquare) and images for promotional and economic reasons without my express written consent or permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment