Monday, April 6, 2015

Outrage as Miss Bum Bum Brazil Poses nude in 'Virgin Mary'Paint & Prays(Photos)



    "Good Friday. Lord, on this day I ask for peace, love, wisdom and strength.I want to look at the world through the eyes of love, I want to be patient, understanding, gentle and wise."I want to see beyond human appearances, to see children as the Lord sees them and I only want to praise the good and wish peace for everyone!"Father, protect my ears from all evils and watch my steps on the path to truth.May your blessings fill my spirit and my heart, which is so kind and cheerful … Feel your sweet and gentle presence … I am your grace."

Her followers slammed her for being profane and mixing it with religion


Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014,23-year-old Indianara Carvalhois is under fire for posing nude in virgin mary paint and posting a religious message

No comments:

Post a Comment