Friday, February 21, 2014

Mbong Amata – My husband is a great man but life has to go on

Here is what she said with an interview with PUNCHNG

When the story of their separation surfaced online, many people went hard on the estranged couple. Most fans gave Mbong a greater share of the blame.

In spite of the harsh comments on social media, the ex-beauty queen says she cannot be bothered about the negative comments.

    “I may not look strong, but I’m very strong. If you are in this business, you have to build a wall and it has to be like the Great Wall of China. I am not very curious about comments online,” she says.

Although she refused to say if she had given thought to reconciling with Jeta, Mbong spares no thought in eulogising him.

She says,

     “I was married to my friend and we are connected for life. He is my guy. Even if our marriage doesn’t work, we are still friends. I have more fond memories of our relationship than sad ones. I was first married to my friend before a husband. We are connected for life because we have a child together. Jeta is a great man and a fantastic dad, but life has to move on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment