Friday, June 19, 2015

Women go through so much...Toke Makinwa addreses marital problems in new vlog


Toke Makinwa has addressed  her marital issues ..She has acknowledged the fact that it's a painful one and advised women on how to go on..

I'm not going to carry on like my world hasn't been turned up side down.I read all the things you have read about in the news. Have no point have I ever said I love it all.We talk about things in a crazy way..Thank you all for your prayers and emails.

Honestly,women are going through soooooo much..I mean it's crazy.I think the most shocking email was the one you shared saying your husband got your bestfriend pregnant and she is gone on to have two other children for him..

She also gave tips on how to deal with difficult breakups..She said...

She said women first need to stop living in denial because "When some one cheats on you,it's never about you.The blame game needs to stop...We live in a world where women are blamed for every single thing ""

She also said you must forgive those who have hurt you..Because that makes you move on...
She says the sun will definitely shine again...

No comments:

Post a Comment