Sunday, May 10, 2015

I hope my wife doesn't divorce me -President Jonathan

President Jonathan hopes the first lady would not divorce him . According to Vanguard, while speaking at his Thanksgiving and Farewell Service, he said
“I believe there are reasons for everything. Some hard decisions have their own cost. Some people come to me and say this or that person, is he not your friend? Is it not your government that this person benefited from? But this is what the person is saying.


But I used to say, worse statements will come. If you take certain decisions, you shouldknow that those close to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them that more of my so-called friends will disappear.
When F.W de Klerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me. But that is the only decision that has made RSA to still remain a global player. If we still had minority rule there, by this time, nobody will be talking about RSA.
If you take certain decisions, it might be good for the generality of the people but it might affect people differently. So for ministers and aides who served with me, I sympathize with them, they will be persecuted. And they must be ready for that persecution”

No comments:

Post a Comment