Saturday, March 14, 2015

'I’ve buried too many commissioners' – Governor Suswam

The Governor of Benue state, Gabriel Suswam, says he feels bad that he has buried quite a few Commissioners in his cabinet since the inception of his administration. Gov Suswam expressed his sadness today March 13th during the funeral of the Commissioner of Rural Development and Cooperative, Aondowase Chia who died last Thursday March 5th.

“I’ve buried too many commissioners; I am very uncomfortable and I completely align myself with what His Royal Majesty earlier said that we must all go back to God.
Most people believe that they will hire political thugs to kill; unfortunately, they forget the fact that life is full of emptiness. God alone determines the destiny of every man,” he said Mr Atorto Girgi, who served as the ministry of Rural Development and Cooperative died in active service three years ago, giving way to Mr Chia who died last week..

No comments:

Post a Comment