Thursday, February 5, 2015

Why I had sex with female corpses-Mortuary Worker

A mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted to having sex with female corpses because he was told to.

In an interview on Adom TV Ghana,Sharkur Lucas who said he worked at a Morgue in Accra , Ghana claimed his superiors told him to have sex with corpses as  part of his training ‘so he wouldn’t be afraid of dead bodies.
The baffled host asked him
 'Sleeping with a corpse can mean, in one breath, sleeping [next to] them but in another it can mean having sex with them.'Which of them [do you mean]?'
Lucas replies he meant having sex, adding:

'When you first study for a mortuary job they ask you to do most of those things.'I had to sleep with a dead body because through that I won't be afraid.Once you do that you won't be afraid again.'
He revealed his 'morbid' job put living women off, so he turned to having sex with dead ones instead.
'I wanted to marry but the girls say I am a mortuary man,' he told a second television station Adom TV.
'I can satisfy myself [at the mortuary] because girls don't want to [date] me outside.' 
Lucas has been sacked by his employers and claims he is being hunted by police.

Culled from IB Times

No comments:

Post a Comment