Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A reader cries out – My father always make love to me in my dreams every saturday night


Am just a pretty young girl who finds love in read, i discovered your blog few months back and i have seen readers like myself with a very touching story and your blog provides them with the solution through the comments of your readers..

Today i decided to share my story with you because i can’t live with it anymore, since my boyfriend came to ask for my hand in marriage, though he was rejected by my father especially with the reason of him not too good for me, after that faithful month, i now have wet dreams every saturday night and it happens to be my fathers face that i am seeing making love to me, i don’t know if its demon using his face to make love to me or he just wants to destroy my life and leave me single for life, he has turned down many suitors who are well doing in life including my boyfriend who’s a business man, why am i seeing his face in my dreams making love to me? or am i just possessed of a spiritual husband?

Which decision should i take, meet a pastor for prayers or confront my father first?

Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment